3/29/11

Top Five Tuesday:: Mail Goodness

Those who know me well know that I still love good old snail mail (so much so that I kind of despise that term for it... I mean, are we that impatient with our lives that a few days is way too long to wait for a cute card or letter or lovely care package?  Well, sometimes, I suppose...).  I have a little belly flip every time I open the mailbox to find a piece of mail from a friend or family, tucked in there with the kazillion bills. And when the envelope is decorated all pretty like... that's happiness, right there.  So today's Top Five Tuesday will be my favorite things to spruce up your mail to those you love from the company Pink Olive, who (whom?  gah!  Why can I never get that right?) I just discovered in an email (go figure) from my friend, Meaghan, this morning. They carry all sorts of fantastic goodies from really wonderful companies.
Here.  See for yourself...

1. This packaging

2. and this packaging from Knot and Bow adds that extra pop of love to your mailings:

3. These adorable colored pencils , from Woodluck, can be used to deck out your card or letter with sweet colors and drawings.  I received a bundle of these recycled wood pencils from a former art student and I loved them.  So endearing, don't you think?
  

4.  Maybe throw in these cute pins, courtesy of Regional Assembly of Text (great name!) as a (eh-hem) hint for a little mail lovin' reciprocation.

5. And, of course, a lovely something to write your message on (also from Regional Assembly of Text):

There now.  Hop to it.  Make some one's day.

p.s. As it turns out, Pink Olive also carries the wraps I mentioned in this post.

p.p.s. The Ciara Obscura Spring/Summer 2011 collection launches tomorrow.  Stay tuned, peeps!
Template by Pink + Lola