1/19/11

Brooch Bridal Bouquet

( Deeeeelicious materials to be used in a custom bridal bouquet by Ciara Obscura

How awesome is it that I get to create a bridal bouquet with these antique and vintage brooches and buttons?!  There are actually about 30 more pieces that aren't shown in this photo that will be integrated into the final bouquet  (that stunning ivory cream lace is straight from the bride's mother's veil that she wore for her own wedding in 1961).  And the hair adornments for the bridesmaids are a whole other treat... teal and navy and deep pink and marigold... coque tail feathers and millinery leaves and french netting and sewn silk flowers... oh my! 
Like I said... a total treat.  I'll be sure to post photos of the finished pieces in a few weeks.


And lucky for me, I have had such a great stream of orders for my favorite designs over the past couple of weeks, that I really honest to goodness feel like I am living my dream, doing what I love.  And that's pretty neat.

If you could do anything, what would it be?
p.s. Brand spanking new Valentine's Day adornments will be unleashed tomorrow!

Template by Pink + Lola