8/17/10

New Inspiration:: New Collection

Finally getting my tail in gear conceptualizing, designing and fine tuning the new pieces for my Fall/Winter 2010 collection.  Lots of things spark inspiration on a moment by moment basis for me, but I'm not very tamed from whence the source may come... simple simple to vintage explosion to avant rarities.  This will be a neat collection of goodies for the everyday to bridal luxury to *I'm wearing this because I can and I look damn phenomenal doing so*.
Anyhow... in the meantime, here's a sneak peek into some of the visual thrills that generated my creative process for the F/W designs.   Enjoy...

Here's the simple, soft, airy, with a hint of vintage lovely...


And then blasts of color- everlasting love in the form of fresh, blooming, radiant flowers...
... with vintage pairings...
Innocence, natural wonders, lace...
Feather clusters and splays of soft - and slightly wild- adornment...
Ever classic Coco in the form of rich deep black and to die for blue...
with a kick of edgy...
and lightened with lace and butterflies...
A collection of out of this world fascinators and headdresses in vibrant, heart thumping colors...
and a pearl embrace...

Oh and cast your vote here for your choice of what should stay from my current collection and carry over into the Fall/Winter launch collection.  Hop on over to my website and vote on the pieces you like best.  I'll choose a winner at random from this blog and the Ciara Obscura Facebook fanpage to be the winner of a $10 gift certificate toward any design on the main website or my Etsy shop.

Template by Pink + Lola